Sicilian Hospitality Portfolio Sale Procedure
Official procedure for the sale process of the hospitality portfolio owned by AMT Real Estate S.p.A. and by Acqua Marcia Turismo S.r.l, located in Sicily.
The “San Domenico Palace Hotel” building, together with its related Company Business, located in Taormina and owned by AMT Real Estate S.p.A., was officially awarded to a Primary Italian Hotel Group for € 52,5 million .
The award was decided at the conclusion of the second phase of the sales procedure of the C.P.O. n. 44/2012 and n. 43/2012 - Liquidator Prof. Avv. Giorgio Lener, concerning the sale of its entire hotel portfolio. Therefore, are currently still available the following Hotels:
• Mercure Excelsior Catania – Catania
• Mercure Excelsior Palermo – Palermo
• Grand Hotel et Des Palmes – Palermo
• Grand Hotel Villa Igiea MGallery Collection – Palermo
• Hotel Des Etrangers & Spa – Siracusa | The final purchase agreement has been signed on October 18th 2017
Any further update will be published on the Realty Advisory S.p.A. website, Coldwell Banker Commercial’s exclusive Italian branch as Official Advisor of the Procedure, in the section: